BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES
Closing Date: Jul/31/2019
Business Development Associates
Plumbing/ Heating/ HVAC
FRONTIER SUPPLY in EDMONTON and REGINA is currently looking for dynamic, self-motivated, ambitious BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES to help us increase sales with our current customer base, while expanding our clientele as well.
Frontier Supply has based its business success on exceptional customer service and strong relationships with our customers, and would expect these standards be met at the highest level from our Business Development Associate.
You will be the “front of the Company” dealing with our clientele on a day to day basis engaging with each one about the opportunities and advantages of dealing with Frontier Supply.
As a Business Development Associate, you’ll have the full support of an inside team and Management, in order to sustain your sales and grow your clientele.
· Identifying and targeting growth strategies with current clientele.
· Developing and fostering long term relationships with prospective customers, while strengthening them with our current clientele.
· Arranging strategic business meetings with current and prospective clients.
· Promoting Frontier’s products and services, while providing different avenues within the Frontier channels for any objectives our customers may have.
· Providing the highest quality after sales support and trust.
· Proven Sales experience & track record.
· Proficiency in customer service support.
· Communication & negotiation skills, ability to build rapport.
· Self-motivated / Time management skills.
· Industry Experience / Market knowledge.
Frontier Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.