COUNTER SALES PERSON
Closing Date: Jul/17/2020
Our SASKATOON branch (910 - 66th Street East) is currently seeking a full-time Counter Sales Person. Don't miss this opportunity to launch a fun and rewarding career with numerous avenues of advancement throughout our organization. Join our team and become one of our greatest assets!
- Be professional, respectful and helpful
- Clear, concise and polite communication
- Create quotes to meet customer needs
- Respond to customer inquiries in person and over the phone
- Provide accurate product details and delivery options
- Pull orders, load vehicles as needed
- Readily assist other team members
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours (will include some Saturday shifts)
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Training (on & off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Starting wage $18.50/hr. Wages may be scaled with relevant experience.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs minimum
- Valid driver's license
- Able to work Saturday shifts.
- Preference given to those with Counter Sales experience
- Preference given to those familiar with the industry and/or products
Kick start your future, today! Apply by Friday, July 17th, 2020.
For more information about what we do, please visit www.frontiersupply.ca.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 2020-07-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary (starting): $18.50 /hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends (Saturdays on rotation)
- counter sales plumbing and heating : 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- SASKATOON, SK (Preferred)
- WHMIS 2015/GHS (Preferred)
Frontier Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.