Closing Date: Apr/30/2019
BRANCH MANAGER, REGINA
AT FRONTIER PLUMBING & HEATING SUPPLY we want to attract, retain and develop the best talent to help us continue our steady growth. We are continually looking for good people with the right values, who can demonstrate high energy and passion for our business, and who are interested in being part of, and contributing to, this rewarding experience.
FRONTIER PLUMBING & HEATING SUPPLY, headquartered in Calgary, and one of the prairie provinces' fastest growing plumbing, heating and HVAC wholesalers, is hiring a MANAGER for its REGINA BRANCH located at 2329 8th Avenue.
Reporting to the President and Vice President of Sales & Operations, your most important accountability is ensuring our goal of delivering the highest level of exceptional customer service is met, and exceeded, every time, all the time, by our team of service quality professionals proudly serving the Regina plumbing and heating marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring continued sales growth within our chosen marketplace
- Day to day management and supervision of staff and assets
- Ongoing team development and training
- Management of branch budget, expenses, and inventory
- Health and Safety
- Ongoing compliance with Frontier’s corporate initiatives, programs, policies and procedures
- Managing an assigned sales territory.
To qualify for this important role you will have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years industry related experience, including Outside Sales, or acceptable equivalent
- Some post-secondary education, preferably majoring in Business Administration with specialization in marketing and sales
- An equivalent level of combined education and experience where, during your career trajectory, you have demonstrated strong sales, communication, organizational, computer, and “people management” competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills, prior sales management, and supervisory experience.
If you believe you have the knowledge, skills, experience and abilities to meet the challenge of this demanding opportunity, and want to build a career with us, we would like to hear from you.
Frontier offers an industry competitive total compensation and benefits package. Please forward a cover letter and resume INCLUDING SALARY EXPECTATIONS (can be a range min/max) and a minimum of 2-3 REFERENCES. No phone calls please. Those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.
Frontier Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.