CORPORATE HVAC MANAGER
CALGARY HEAD OFFICE
Closing Date: Apr/30/2019
CORPORATE HVAC MANAGER
AT FRONTIER PLUMBING & HEATING SUPPLY we want to attract, retain and develop the best talent to help us continue our steady growth. We are continually looking for good people with the right values, who can demonstrate high energy and passion for our business, and who are interested in being part of, and contributing to, this rewarding experience.
FRONTIER PLUMBING & HEATING SUPPLY, headquartered in Calgary, and one of the prairie provinces' fastest growing plumbing, heating and HVAC wholesalers, is hiring a CORPORATE HVAC MANAGER to lead this Division which is based from our Calgary Head Office with travel throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the President, your most important accountability is ensuring our goal of delivering the highest level of exceptional customer service is met, and exceeded, every time, all the time, by our team of service quality HVAC professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring continued HVAC sales growth within our chosen marketplace
- Day to day management and supervision of corporate HVAC staff and assets
- Liasing with Frontier Branches most specifically the Managers and HVAC staff
- Providing ongoing HVAC team development and training
- Providing and/or co-ordinating HVAC product knowledge through manufacturers
- Providing input into development/administration of the corporate HVAC budget
- Monitoring corporate HVAC expenses and inventory in collaboration with the Branches, Purchasing and Finance departments
- Ongoing compliance with Frontier’s corporate initiatives, programs, policies and procedures
- Ongoing compliance with health and safety legislation and environmental legislation regarding HVAC products and procedures
- Visiting customers and contractors to build relationships which will lead to sales growth
To qualify for this important role you will have:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of residential and commercial HVAC industry related experience, including Outside Sales, Inside Sales, warehouse shipping/receiving or acceptable equivalent
- Some post-secondary and technical education, preferably majoring in Business Administration with specialization in marketing and sales as well as HVAC
- An equivalent level of combined education and HVAC experience where, during your career trajectory, you have demonstrated strong sales, communication, organizational, presentation, financial, computer, relationship building and “people management” competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills, ideally with some prior sales experience and sales management, as well as supervisory experience.
If you believe you have the knowledge, skills, experience and abilities to meet the challenge of this demanding opportunity, and want to build a career with us, we would like to hear from you.
Frontier offers an industry competitive total compensation and benefits package. Please forward a cover letter and resume INCLUDING SALARY EXPECTATIONS (can be a range min/max) and a minimum of 2-3 REFERENCES. No phone calls please. Those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.
Frontier Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.