CALGARY WATERWORKS & PUMP SUPPLY
Closing Date: Mar/31/2019
FRONTIER WATERWORKS & PUMP SUPPLY in CALGARY is looking for . . .
. . . a high energy, enthusiastic, innovative, knowledgeable, proactive, and professional Project Manager with an outgoing personality and proven ability to multi-task, to join our team. You are a natural leader, have project management experience, are highly service oriented, known for your attention to detail, and driven to meet and exceed expectations.
- Organizing commercial tenders for our customers
- reviewing emails and creating folders to keep organised
- organizing blueprints to find schedules to quote
- using Adobe to create PDFs
- using computer software to create customer project shop drawings for approval
- working with vendors to get pricing for jobs being quoted
- and, general organisation and maintenance of our project quoting system
Minimum Grade 12. Some relevant post secondary education (e.g. project management, C.E.T.) desirable. Proficiency with computers and software, including MS Word, Excel, Adobe and, ideally Blue Beam, is also required. Relevant combinations of education and experience will be considered. Experience in delivering waterworks/pumps/water treatment projects. or other projects, from front to back is considered a a strong asset.
An industry competitive salary and benefits package is offered. No phone calls please. SUBMIT A COVER LETTER,RESUME AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Frontier Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.