Closing Date: Jan/22/2021
Since 1892, ANDREW SHERET LIMITED has specialized in providing a large inventory of plumbing and heating products to customers in Western Canada. We attribute our continued success and growth to focusing on our customer's needs. This success is accomplished through the dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm of all our team members amongst our 27 branches and 23 showrooms throughout BC. Frontier Plumbing and Heating is a division of Andrew Sheret Limited which operates 10 locations in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Andrew Sheret Limited offers an energetic and fun work environment, competitive wages and benefits, a pension plan, and various employee training and incentive opportunities.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Person, at our RICHMOND location. Opportunities to join our team at this position level are rare. Launch a fun and rewarding career with numerous avenues of advancement and become one of our greatest assets!
- Be professional, respectful and willing to assist customers and colleagues
- Clear, concise and polite communication
- Research products, generate quotes, place orders
- Pull orders, load vehicles as needed
- Support and promote vendor/customer events
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company matched Pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Shares Program
- Annual Bonus
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Training (on & off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Starting wage is $24.75. Wages may be scaled based on relevant experience.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Capable of lifting 50lbs minimum
- Sales/Customer Service experience
- Familiar with the plumbing and heating industry and/or products
Kick start your future, today! Apply at... https://www.sheret.com/job_application
For more information about what we do, please visit www.sheret.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Frontier Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.